Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

Thanks to some generous birthday gifts from family I was able to get this for my birthday.

Every review I’ve read about dehydrators said to not bother with cheaper models. This is the best so don’t waste your money elsewhere. I was happy to oblige except that this was such a price-y machine for our household budget. Normally, this is a $300 unit. E-bay didn’t ask anywhere near that amount though. The Excalibur Manufacturer posted these on E-bay as “Factory Blemished Models” with a significant discount. The factory blemish was…well, I don’t know what it was. I still haven’t found it. The website said it was only external scuffs but I have yet to notice where they are. I’m not worried about it though because it still has %100 10-year warranty.

First project: Greens I salvaged from the garden before the snow covered them.

No comments: